Tuesday, January 18, 2005

guess...

de que filme...

"It was one of those days when it's a minute away from snowing and there's this electricity in the air, you can almost hear it, right? And this bag was like, dancing with me. Like a little kid begging me to play with it. For fifteen minutes. And that's the day I knew there was this entire life behind things, and... this incredibly benevolent force, that wanted me to know there was no reason to be afraid, ever. Video's a poor excuse. But it helps me remember... and I need to remember... Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in."

3 Comments:

At January 18, 2005 at 1:33:00 PM PST , Blogger A. said...

"Remember those posters that said, "Today is the first day of the rest of your life"? Well, that's true of every day but one - the day you die."

"I need a father who's a role model, not some horny geek-boy who's gonna spray his shorts every time I bring a girlfriend home from school."

yeah.. the movie

 
At January 18, 2005 at 2:29:00 PM PST , Blogger J said...

"(...) but it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst...".Grande filme.
Abraço

 
At January 20, 2005 at 10:43:00 AM PST , Blogger eternal sunshine said...

conseguiram sintetizar as minhas favorite lines do filme. esse filme tem tudo. o segredo está nas pequenas coisas. quem ainda não viu ou quem já viu e didn't get it, VEJA!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home