Friday, May 16, 2008

Monologue

- If you really love me, then let's make a vow. Right here... together... right now. Ok ?
- Ok...
- All right, repeat after me... I'm gonna be free.
- I'm gonna be free.
- And I'm gonna be brave...
- I'm gonna be brave.
- Good... I'm gonna live each day as if it were my last.
- Oh that's good...
- You like that ?
- Yeah...
- Say it.
- I'm gonna live each day as it were my last...
- Fantastically...
- Fantastically.
- Courageously...
- Courageously.
- With grace...
- With grace.
- And in the dark of the night ,and it does get dark, when I call a name...
- When I call a name...
- It' ll be your name... What's your name ? Nevermind... let's go... say it.
- Let's go...
- Everywhere...
- Everywhere...
- Even though...
- Even though...
- We're scared...
- We're scared...
- Cause it's life...
- It's life...
- and it's happening, it's really really happening... RIGHT NOW...



Um dos melhores monólogos de toda a história do MEU cinema.
Because my life happens always right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home